BROOKMERE | 535 North Road
535 North Road, Coquitlam
|Address:||North Rd & Austin Ave|
|Sub Area:||Lougheed Town Centre|
Imagine a connected community that blends Burnaby’s urban vibe with Coquitlam’s neighbourhood spirit. A family friendly place where you can sip a cappuccino on one corner and catch a Little League game on the next. Nestled between Lougheed Town Centre and Brookmere Park, Brookmere’s 28-storey tower will rise high above West Coquitlam – offering a fresh perspective on an emerging neighbourhood and a fresh take on urban balance.
- Steps away from your door, Lougheed Town Centre Station joins the Millennium and Evergreen SkyTrain Lines, offering fast and frequent connections to Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Port Moody, and New Westminster. By car, you’ll enjoy convenient access to key driving routes and major transportation corridors, including North Road, the Lougheed Highway and the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Whether you’re hopping on transit or getting behind the wheel, commuting downtown or exploring someplace new, Brookmere brings the world closer.
- A pathway leading east connects Brookmere homes to a revitalized Brookmere Park, a public green space for residents to stretch their legs, kids to play and pets to run. Gather a few friends for a casual game of soccer, play fetch with your pup, or enjoy a lazy picnic under a shady tree.
- Just beyond the park’s borders, you’ll glimpse the green lawns of the Vancouver Golf Club, one of the oldest and most prestigious golf clubs in the Lower Mainland.
- Two colour schemes to personalize your home: Westcoast (Light) and Evergreen (Dark)
- Contemporary wide plank commercial grade laminate flooring throughout living, dining, den, and kitchen areas
- Premium wool blend bedroom carpet throughout bedrooms and walk-in closets
- Master bedroom closets outfitted with built-in millwork closet organizers
- Full size, high-efficiency, front-loading, stacking washer and dryer by Whirlpool
- Over height 8′-8″, flat painted ceilings throughout typical floorplates
- High performance and acoustically engineered window system designed to reduce noise transfer while increasing UV protection & insulation
- Large outdoor balconies and/or terraces with all homes
- Overhead energy efficient LED lighting in entryways and corridors
- Exclusive to homeowners – Over 14,000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities
- Beautifully landscaped 2nd floor terrace with BBQ area and exterior lounge
- 3rd floor outdoor terrace with garden plots and children’s play area
- Professionally-equipped fitness center with adjoining yoga space
- Media Room with built-in surround sound audio system
- Meeting Room complete with large conference table
- Party room equipped with a full kitchen, dining and lounge area, and a built-in audio system
- Guest suite available for out-of-town visitors
SAFETY, SECURITY & CONVENIENCE
- Lobby with concierge and storage room
- Solid reinforced concrete construction offers superior durability, ease of maintenance, quiet living
- Convenient and secure key-fob proximity reader and floor specific access
- Well-lit underground parking with video surveillance and security gates
- Storage and bike rooms with motion sensors
- Each home is prewired for in-suite security systems
- Fire sprinkler system ad smoke detectors in all homes and common areas
- 2-5-10 Year Warranty
- 1 Bedrooms starting at 274,900
- 2 Bedrooms starting at 409,900
- 3 Bedrooms starting at 512,900
DEVELOPER: Onni Group
Brookmere is developed by Onni. The Developer reserves the right to make changes, modifications, or substitutions to building design, specifications, and floor plans should they be necessary. E&OE.