Buying Real Estate: Services For Buyers
To ensure you are receiving the best possible real estate service, I will provide the following:
- Assistance with your mortgage pre-approval to make sure you get the best rate and terms.
- During the Buyer Interview, assist you in determining the look, features and location of your new home.
- Discuss current real estate market conditions and issues that might affect your decision.
- Provide you with up-to-the-minute detailed property information via email on researched homes that match your buying criteria.
- Arrange private home tours to view those homes in which you are interested. Many buyers find their new home on their first tour!
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis so you can make an informed buying decision.
- Prepare the offer to purchase your new home, fully explain the offer process and review all the details.
- Present the offer to the Seller and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Ensure all conditions in the accepted offer are dealt with properly (home inspections, final mortgage approval, legal etc.) and deposits paid on time.
- Provide you with a list of services you will need to hook up or use in your new home like hydro, cable, gas, alarm, home insurance etc.
- Monitor all closing activities including communication with your Lawyer or Notary to ensure all documentation is completed on or before the closing date.
- Present you with the keys to your new home on the possession day