Parc Elise is Vancouver Westside's most luxurious parkside homes. Parc Elise is a collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes.
- Airy 9' ceilings
- Air conditioning for hot summer days
- Recessed pot lighting provides extra space and the ideal ambiance
- Engineered hardwood flooring in the main living areas
- Plush wool blend loop pile carpeting in the bedrooms
- Kitchens with polished quartz countertops
- Contemporary, high gloss European cabinetry
- Stainless steel Gaggenau appliances
- Blanco undermount sinks for an elegant and refined look
BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED BATHROOMS
- Decadent polished marble provides extravagance to the bathrooms
- Chrome finished Hansgrohe fixtures highlight Duravit toilets, basins and tubs
- Polished quartz or marble countertops with matte porcelain shower & floor tiles
When you live at Parc Elise you’re within 10 minutes of nearly everything.
- Northbound, the Canada Line takes you downtown
- Southbound, you’ll find yourself at YVR International Airport
- A few blocks from Hillcrest Community Centre (arguably Vancouver’s best) offering an exceptional swimming pool, ice rink, gym and so much more.
- Steps away from the gorgeous Quarry Gardens, Dancing Waters Fountains, and the Bloedel Conservatory
- Tennis courts, lawn bowling, mini golf, basketball and even roller hockey
- Off leash dog park
- Walking paths that lead to the highest point in Vancouver and one of its most incredible views
1 BEDROOM @ 667sqft $505,900
2 BEDROOM @ 780sqft $589,900
3 BEDROOM @ 1442sqft $1,275,900
PARKSIDE 2 BED TOWNHOMES @ 1253sqft $885,900
PARKSIDE 3 BED TOWNHOMES @ 1265sqf $890,900
Award-winning Dava Developments Ltd. has been developing quality single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and commercial office space in the Greater Vancouver Area since 1979. Committed to quality craftsmanship and superior, sustainable design the development portfolio includes riverfront community Parc Riviera, and now upcoming high luxury parkside living at Parc Elise.
For more information about this development please let us know and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.