O2 | 1762 Davie Street
1762 Davie Street, Vancouver
|Address:||1762 Davie Street|
|Sub Area:||West End VW|
|Mng Company:||Colyvan Pacific|
- Contemporary architectural design by award-winning Merrick Architecture
- Interior design by renowned Alda Pereira Design
- Intimate building with just 7 storeys and 20 modernist flats
- Common Green Roof Deck with expansive views of English Bay
- Serene Zen garden entry way with a beautiful stone water feature wall
- Rich double-height entrance lobby lines with teak, leading through to a double-height amenity area featuring a lounge and a bar with breath taking sneak views of the water to the south.
- Modern glass-sided elevator with rooftop access
- Generous outdoor balconies provide extra living space
- Sleek engineered oiled teak hardwood flooring extend throughout the kitchen, dining & living areas
- Open concept plans bring English Bay into our living space
- 100% wool carpeting in the bedrooms
- Radiant multi-zone in-ceiling capillary heating & cooling system for a consistent temperature throughout
- Floor to ceiling window maximize natural light and stunning views
- Minimalist designer roller shades throughout for added privacy
- Raumplus sliding doors
- Imported Italian Dada Kitchen system with European high pressure laminate doors with metal trim detailing and full height stainless steel backsplash and countertop with integrated sink
- Rectilinear Jado polished chrome faucet with separate pull out spray
- Blumotion self-closing drawers
- Satin aluminum modern pulls by Dada
- Industrial 6 piece appliance package:
- AEG 4 Burner stainless steel Cook Top with 16,000 BTU Wok Burner
- AEG Built-in stainless steel Wall Oven
- Liebherr 30" integrated bottom mount refrigerator
- Bosch Integra 500 Series dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- In-sink Garburator
- Custom Dada continuous lighting system with integrated sliding accessory rail
- Custom Dad quarter cut teak veneer cabinetry
- Honed square edge marble countertops
- Blumotion self-closing drawers
- Porcher above-counter round basin in master bath with wall mount polished chrome faucet
- Kohler under-mount round basin in second bath and powder with wall mount polished chrome faucet
- Philippe Starck wall hung toilet by Duravit
- Cascade polished chrome shower head with 3 jet hydro massage
- Hand-set, over-sized Basalt 12" X 24" natural stone tile floors
- Master bathroom features Joel Berman blue opaque back painted frameless glass surrounds the shower, tub, and toilet walls
- Second bathroom features blue mosaic tile shower wall, floor and toilet wall
- Acri-Tec Simplicity 1 white rectilinear tub with marble deck and basalt tile apron front
PEACE OF MIND
- Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by The Willis Warranty:
- 2 years on workmanship, materials, and major systems
- 10 years on building envelope
- 10 years on structural defects
- Enterphone at main lobby
- Hard-wired smoke detectors in all homes and common areas
- Storage and bicycle lockers
- Secure double gated parking garage
- The West End of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada is on the downtown peninsula neighbouring Stanley Park and the areas of Yaletown, Coal Harbour and the downtown financial and central business districts.
- The West End has two elementary schools: Lord Roberts & Lord Roberts Annex. The neighbourhood is also served by one high school, King George Secondary.
- The West End is particularly famous among visitors for Robson Street.
- Many restaurants and shops can also be found along Denman Street closer to Stanley Park, and Davie Street between Burrard and Jervis streets.
- Numerous parks and beaches can be found throughout the West End including Alexandra Park, Cardero Park, Nelson Park, Stanley Park and Sunset Beach. These parks range in size from 0.22 hectares (Morton Park) to over 406 hectare (Stanley Park).
- The area is also known for English Bay Beach, a large park on English Bay which is thronged during the annual Celebration of Light fireworks display each year mid-summer.
- St. Paul's Hospital, one of Vancouver's largest and oldest health facilities, sits at the neighbourhood's eastern edge on Burrard Street.
- Community Centres in the West End include the Vancouver Aquatic Centre, West End Community Centre, Coal Harbour Community Centre and Barclay Manor.