Selling Real Estate: Tips For Showing
What are some tips when showing your home?
- Keep landscaping and flower beds tidy.
- Keep the porch, foyer and garage clean and tidy.
- Clean appliances, counter tops, halls, stairs, mirrors, fixtures, taps and floors.
- Keep closets and cupboards neat and tidy.
- Turn all lights on.
- Open drapes during daylight.
- Make your home smell delicious with a batch of freshly baked cookies.
- Although all viewers are screened, it is best to lock up jewelry and valuables, especially small items (like CDs) that easily fit in pockets.