HOW TO PREPARE FOR SHOWINGS?
A few tips before showing your home to Buyers!
- Keep landscaping and flower beds tidy.
- Keep the porch, foyer and garage clean and tidy.
- Clean appliances, counter tops, halls, stairs, mirrors, fixtures, taps and floors.
- Keep closets and cupboards neat and tidy.
- Turn all lights on.
- Open drapes during daylight.
- Make your home smell delicious with a batch of freshly baked cookies.
- Although all viewers are screened, it is best to lock up jewelry and valuables, especially small items (like CDs) that easily fit in pockets.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.