Preparing To Sell? 


  • Know your home's value. Please contact us for a complimentary market evaluation of your home.
  • Select a REALTOR®. Look for a REALTOR® who makes you feel comfortable, returns your calls promptly and answers your questions readily.
  • Do a pre-sale walk-through with your REALTOR® for suggestions about how to prepare your home for sale.
  • Keep all of your paperwork in one place. That includes your listing contract, loan documents, inspection reports and disclosures. Documentation to assist with the sale of your home could include property tax receipts, mortgage verification, deed or title search, recent home improvement costs, annual utility costs and all strata documents including two years of minutes, the bylaws and any available engineers reports.
  • Keep it clean.
  • Freshen a prominent room's decor with a coat of paint or new floor covering if the room shows signs of wear.
  • Make necessary repairs. Make sure outlets work, toilets flush and windows and doors open and shut smoothly. All heating equipment and appliances should work.


Don't go to the expense of:

  • Installing shelves or closet organizers.
  • Painting and carpeting the entire house.
  • Making major improvements.
  • Putting in a new driveway or sidewalk, unless they will significantly improve your home's marketability. Your REALTOR® will advise you.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.